A look at Goa’s top beaches. In the course of your Goa vacation, make use of the amazing coastline that runs from the state’s northern part to the south. Below are the locations to explore within Goa.
It is said that the ‘Sunshine State’ in India has always been an oasis for those seeking beaches, sun, and the sea. It is not surprising that the majority of people prefer to enjoy their beach holidays in Goa which boasts a stunning coastline stretching for 105 kilometers and an endless variety of stunning beach spots.
Goa, a tranquil and beautiful Goa state is all relaxing, indeed, the only concern you’re likely to face while traveling in Goa is deciding where to visit.
We have put together an ideal list for you who are struggling to decide.
- Morjim – In Goa’s northernmost region, Morjim offers one of the wildest stretches of sandy beaches for you to explore during your time in Goa. One of the most prominent features of the beach is its role as an Olive ridley nesting zone with a plethora of beach bars that are welcoming and shacks.
- Baga – Baga is located just a bit further to the south of Morjim and is a place that has a distinct style from the town’s neighbor. Its infrastructure is a great substitute for isolation, creating an enchantingly vibrant atmosphere, which is highlighted by an unending row of fragrant and warm beach shacks, all set on a vast strip of golden sand.
- Candolim and Calangute – One of the most attractive pieces of coastline can be found in the area between Candolim and Calangute which are two of the most loved beaches by British tourists visiting Goa. A great way to feel the friendly atmosphere that is prevalent throughout the resorts is to enjoy the delicious taste of Goan curry in one of the enticing beach shacks.
- Sinquerim – Gorgeous Sinquerim is a serene and beautiful spot to spread out your beach towels because it is a symbol of Goa’s philosophy of relaxation and laziness. Small groups of beach shacks are scattered across the long arc of the beach and are set against tall palms.
- Arossim – The gorgeous beach located in Arossim is a large expanse of golden sand, which is surrounded by a lush palm tree and surrounded by clear, blue-blue water. The food options on the beach are another of the highlights, featuring great beach shacks such as “Zeebop,” which is located close to the south of the beach and serves fresh and delicious seafood to hungry beachgoers. Check out this page for more about Arossim’s holiday season.
- Majorda – The most picturesque beach in south Goa is Majorda which lies south of Colva and offers 25 km of sand that is silky and golden. There are some beach bars along the shoreline where you can sample delicious Goan food and sip refreshing brews.
- Benaulim and Varca – Benaulim Beach, which is about 30 km south of Panjim which is the capital of Goa and offers tourists not just a wide range of activities to enjoy in and around the region. The beach’s long stretch of white sand, surrounded by lush palm trees makes a beautiful scene for those who love to go to the beach If soaking in the sun’s rays on a lounger isn’t the ideal choice it is possible to get in the water sports or dolphin watching.
- Mobor – Mobor, a charming and laid-back spot located in South Goa, is ideal for those who want to relax in Goa. With its stunning spit of soft white sand as well as those charming beach houses that greet you warmly and keep you well-nourished and watered all through your visit, it’s easy to be awed by the idea of revitalization here.
Beach is in the direction of The Leela
- Cola – An excursion to Goa would not be incomplete without spending time in Cola Beach if you’re searching for that unique feeling of tranquility in the beautiful and tranquil environment that is one of the most beautiful beaches. Cola Beach is famous for hosting Maharaja Night, where you can camp in comfortable tents to spend the duration of the night.
- Palolem – Palolem is often described as Goa’s most beautiful beach and is under plenty of pressure on its reputation, yet it always impresses. People who visit Palolem will find the most secure swimming locations in Goa as well as a wide line of palm-fringed beaches.
While the beach may not be as unspoiled and serene as it was in the past but it is still full of charm and character. These can be found in old beach huts that sell delicious local cuisine.
To conclude, the above-listed beaches are among the best for you to explore in Goa during your trip. In addition, do you wish to know more about the beaches of Goa? Go to the Beach Guide on our website to look through the wide range of hotels we provide across Goa.